Guest haroldo359

Swift's Inverts

15 posts in this topic

i just bought from swift's and it was a great transaction. great packaging and great animals.

highly recommended!

I also purchased a few times from Swift. He is an awesome dealer, there were no delays... the bugs were packages perfectly. Whether in the heat of the summer or freezing cold of winter... they arrived in excellent shape. He gives freebies with every order. An excellent dealer... I highly recommend him.

Yeah I agree!!! Swifty is very good indeed. Highly recommended.

Swifty has been around for a while and he runs a tight ship. I have placed many many orders with him and he was on time with shipping. Excellent quality T's, a freebie, plus a little vial of pinheads for the babies. I buy from him several times a year. :dance:

Greg

Kelly Swift is awesome , I like dealing with him, I had gotten my last 5 T's slings from him about a months ago, the packing was great , he was on time with sending them.

when I talked with him on the phone, he wasn't quick to get you off the phone , answered all my questions and he will chat with you longer if he isn't too busy.

I will most definately order with him again and again OH he is good for giving freebies

Everyone loves freebies

Great products, great freebie and even got that vial of crickets * just in case *

The spiders came packed like an armored tank and everything was alive, well and ready to eat me :D

After a little email trouble we straightened it all out and everything was great :)

I have to agree, Kelly Swift is striaght up, He'll talk with you for a good while, you can even hear Him getting packages ready to be sent out. Plus you gotta love the freebies, lol.

I will deal with him many times over.

he does trades too

kelly swift of www.swiftinverts.com is very good to deal with always answers his email and phone calls he is very easy and nice to deal with has anyone esle ordered from him?

*raises hand*

I have. My first ever online order was from Kelly Swift... and the whole process was awesome!! Despite the weather conditions, my T's made it safe and sound. :)

I'll definitely order from him again.

I totaly agrea he is very good and easy to deal with. and always gets back to his emails or calls

yes very. he always replys right away and ships the tarantulas right away. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a good tarantula.

I only have one complaint... I had expected them to ship out Monday, but he couldnt do it until Tuesday, and he called and let me know which I appreciated very much. With that out of the way, packaging was most excellent, it came on time and the freebie Florida Huntsman was cool too. I highly recommend Swiftinverts. POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just completed a transaction with Swift's Inverts. I ordered a Northern Black Widow and a Venezuelan Sun Tiger. Much to my surprise, he included a freebie Oklahoma Brown sling. PLUS, he included a dozen small crickets just in case :afro:.

A++ vendor and will definitely do business again. Thanks.