Arenaria

The Bug Forum

90 posts in this topic

I hate it when LIFE keeps you away from the wonderful world of the internet....

I know because I speak from experience. But as long as I know you're alive and that your larder beetle colony didn't develop a taste for humans.....XD

well everything is running smoothly we now have 57 members and 264 posts!Thank you all remember to use word of mouth :blahblah: to get the site out there so we can get more members!

well everything is running smoothly we now have 57 members and 264 posts!Thank you all remember to use word of mouth :blahblah: to get the site out there so we can get more members!

Congrats!

Keep 'em coming!

Sure will thanks for being on the forum wouldn't have made it this far with out you and your 39 posts!

Sure will thanks for being on the forum wouldn't have made it this far with out you and your 39 posts!

Your welcome!

Okay dear all members who are on the forum as members i will be doing some site maintence and will be locking the site while i do it so just a heads up ;)

Done the whole thing and placed a new forum skin and made a banner 091021-keriIPKiLp4V.gif

Just so you know you can click on it and it brings you to the forum Index!

Something Terrible has happened and it seems i can't fix it as it wont let me the forum just disabled itself i don't know how or why :( looks like i might have to start from scratch again darn it :angry2:

WOOT WOOT I have just figured out the proplem silly me i forgot i disabled the board no new forum and i got half my life back :thyesssmileyf:

Something else is happening,seems the server is moving to a new one and should be moved in 24 to 48 hours or so.

Here are some more updates

Added some portals

over 400 posts

61 members.

W00T!

It's growing! YAY! Congrats!