Guest Tityus

TheNothing(Isaac)

10 posts in this topic

Positive!

Isaac has shipped a package of Centruroides exilicauda and Centruroides hentzi and Centruroides gracilis, they were packed very well and arrived in one week from the USA to Europe. He send me also many gravid ones perfect ;):) He is a very nice guy I can recommend Isaac.

Thank you Isaac :dance::love3: I'm very happy

POSITIVE

I just finished my 2nd dealings with Isaac (TheNothing). He is a GREAT GUY. Animals are always A+ condition... he answers any questions you have.. and ships/packs very professionally. A++++ recommended Thanks again Isaac!

Your friend,

Graham

www.strangecargoinverts.com

I just received a box from Isaac today, and everything was packed extremely well, arrived sooner than I thought, and was lively and healthy. I can recommend Isaac to deal with, he is a good guy. very professional. will definately trade again.

Thanks again Isaac.

Darrell.

I just got a package of two Isometrus maculatus today from Isaac. They were extremely well packed, and everything appeared to have stayed right in place during shipping. The scorpions came through in excellent condition, and are really beautiful specimens. Throughout the transaction, Isaac was thoroughly professional, courteous and prompt. He is a real pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend working with him, and I will not hesitate to do so in the future myself.

10 out of 10!

Thank you!

David <><

Isaac is great and awesome to deal with.

I dealt with him last year, his packing is outstanding. And I would deal with him many times over. His scorpions are extremely healthy.

Now if anyone hasn'r had a chance to trade or to buy from him then you're missing out big time.

Check him out and see what Isaac can do for you.

POSITIVE

This is the second order I've received from Isaac, and all have been GREAT!!

Shipped very well, and healthy...

Thanks,

Ron

VERY POSITIVE!!!!!!!

They were packed perfectly and the scorps were great !!

He even gave me a discount with a freebie :lol:

Edited by Scott-Land

Isaac just sent me a Tityus serrulatus, along with a V. spinigerus juvie as a freebie! :(:angry: The inverts were well packed and the package got here next day like he said it would. What can I say? I'd recommend him to everyone I know. Great Experience! :)

Edited by ink_scorpion

POSITIVE

I ordered some scorps fromm Isaac and have nothing but good things to say about him :o. He answered a few questions I had and he shipped the scorps out very quickly, they came and were packed great and all the scorps are healthy and look great :lol:. He also sent me a free extra V. spingerus :). I defently would reccomend him to anyone and defently do buisness with him again :).