Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Arachno Kid

what to get?

6 posts in this topic

hey all I just got a new 75 gallon tank with all the acessories and wanted to put some fish in it but I wanted some that would not bore me you know Predators and such and they could be big because the tank is big , but is there any predatory communal fish that I could get like this and with venom somehow , if not tell me some other nice fish

[ if all else fails I will get some Pirahna]

all fw venomous fish are are not what your looking for there not very active and won't tear thing's apart like you want. SW on the outher hand is a different story. There are a few non venomous fish that you can do. ATF(aferican tiger fish), Elongatus Piranha, saber tooth tetra, ect ect.

pm me if you deside to go with them i can help you out and get you the best deals.

May i recommend checking out massiveaggression.com if your looking to buy a piranha :rockon:

This is not really venomous or deadly just aggressive and colorful, a Mbuna Cichlid tank.

If not a singular Flowerhorn would be nice also. Some states and countries does not allow people keeping certain species such as Piranha because they are invasive species. You might wan't to check the law and ask the goverment to confirm that if it is allowed or not or can you get a certificate to legally own them. If it fails I would just go with Pacu or Silver Dollar.

IMO, predatory fish in the FW hobby are pretty nasty too. I have seen a Flowerhorn kill other predatory fish, Alligator snapping turtle tearing a mouse apart or just simply this Gulper catfish.

Edited by AndreDecasa